Come take a lap around Coronado Island to spot wildlife before exploring the island itself with its crags and beaches. Go snorkeling or just relax on the beach on this 3-hour guided excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels in Loreto. Please contact 613 135 1424 to coordinate pickup and drop off.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The mandatory park bracelet must be purchased before boarding and supports the National Park ($2).