Fly over Los Angeles on a 30-minute helicopter night flight to see the city ablaze with illuminations. Cruise over the downtown skyline as it glows in the evening darkness. Peer down at sights, such as the Griffith Observatory, Hollywood Sign, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Tours depart from the Bob Hope Airport in Burbank. Come directly to the Orbic Air office located at Atlantic Aviation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your selected departure time is not guaranteed. The activity provider will confirm your exact flight details after booking via email
- Due to aircraft regulations, the weight limit per seat is 300 pounds (136 kilograms)
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- The Valentine's Day Special Package option is only available from February 10 to February 15