Live a unique experience in the southern area of Los Glaciares National Park and Estancia Nibepo Aike. Sail towards the Perito Moreno Glacier to walk through the forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is only available from October 1st to April 30th
- On December 25th and January 1st the activity starts 1-hour later
- The weather can vary throughout the day and it may rain on days that start out as sunny and get cold on days that start out warm so it is recommended to wear layers to accommodate for these fluctuations
- It is recommended to bring a waterproof jacket or raincoat, warm clothes, hiking shoes or boots, gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen, cap, and a small backpack
- The difficulty level of this activity is easy