Save precious time in Paris and avail of skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Louvre Museum. Get taken directly to Da Vinci's famous painting of the Mona Lisa, where you will be left to explore the museum at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at 162 RUE DE RIVOLI, in front of the souvenir shop to the left of the foreign exchange counter. You should not enter the museum as you will be escorted by the activity provider to the priority access point. To get to this location, you can take Métro Line 1 or 7 to "Palais Royal Musée du Louvre." Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This is not a guided tour. A guide will take you through the skip-the-ticket-line (Priority Access) entrance and take you directly to the Mona Lisa. You will not have a personal ticket as the guide will have a group ticket that allows you to skip the ticket line. It is a single entry ticket. Once you have exited the Louvre Museum, you will not be able to re-enter
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the Louvre Museum
- Even with Skip-the-Ticket-Line access, there may be a wait at security. During high season this wait can be up to 20 minutes
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum