See the rolling hills, ancient castles, picture-postcard villages, and steeply terraced vineyards of the Wachau Valley on a private kayaking tour and wine tasting with an Austrian wine expert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the main entrance of Vienna's 'Westbanhof' at 8:00 AM. This is easy to reach using taxis, uber, or trams, depending on your location. However, the simplest way will be to take the u-Bahn (underground/metro). Get on the U3 orange line or the U6 brown line. Go upstairs and walk outside to the main train station entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- All participants require previous kayaking experience to take part in this tour
- You may want to bring a small day pack with some snacks/water for before and after lunch
- Tour will be canceled in poor weather conditions