Learn how to capture the breathtaking landscapes of the Swiss Alps and Lake Lucerne on your camera on a photo tour with an experienced photographer guide. Take a scenic journey to Mount Pilatus and encounter local villages along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the large arch monument in front of Lucerne railway station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is intended for amateur and serious photography enthusiasts who want to capture the beauty of the Swiss Alps and its traditions and culture on camera. No previous experience or expertise is needed as your photographer guide will assist you at every level. You can bring a simple point-and-shoot camera or DSLR. You can also bring a non-photographer friend or partner. Non photographers who are keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland will also benefit from this tour