Discover the fascinating architecture in Madrid’s historic center on this exciting 3.5-hour tour. Visit the most beautiful sights of the city, discover quaint taverns, learn about the history of Madrid, and enjoy the views from the viewing terraces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 211 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts at the bear statue in Puerta del Sol, MadridOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour route was designed by Spanish architects, and covers not only the history and culture of Madrid but also the architectural value of the buildings.