Discover Madrid's largest park during a 2-hour off-roading tour of Madrid's Casa de Campo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Calle de las Huertas, 39 28014 Madrid (Letras District). The nearest metro station is Anton Martin. Sol or Sevilla metro stations are also nearby.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- No children under 9 years of age are permitted on the tour
- Children ages 10 to 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- The ideal weight for this tour is between 35 kilograms (77 pounds) and 125 kilograms (275 pounds)
- This tour is not recommended for women who are pregnant
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If booked more than 7 days before the tour, your confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If booked within 7 days before the tour, your confirmation will be received within 48 hours
- The tour will not be suspended for fine rain. In cases of heavy rain it will be rescheduled