Escape the tourist traps and discover the lesser known historical neighbourhoods of Madrid. Learn how these areas have changed over time, explore the hidden gems of these residential areas, and experience how the locals live — and eat!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Plaza Isabel II, at the statue of the woman in the middle of the square, facing the Opera House’s façade. (Metro stop: Opera)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Please bring a water bottle, sunscreen, and hat during the summer months.
- Children must be at least 6 years old to join this tour. Children are counted as those between the age of 6 and 11. Children under 6 years old are not permitted on the tour