Tour the most dynamic attractions in Madrid with a self-guided smartphone tour of El Retiro Park. Experience the riveting story of El Retiro Park at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of the Saint Jerome Church (C. de Moreto, 4, 28014 Madrid, Spain). The easiest way to get there is by reaching the Neptuno bus station and walking 400 meters east to the church entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Please consider that the admission fees for the museums, churches, and monuments are not included.
- It is recommended to download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through an app, so no live guide will accompany you
- Please book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required
- The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation
- 100-150MB of space is needed for the download
- This is a walking city tour, so it is wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a hat or sunscreen (during spring and summer)
- It is better to have the tour before the sunset
- Please keep in mind that if you want to visit religious places, you should wear appropriate clothes