Discover Madrid at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Explore a variety of notable landmarks along two routes. Take a tour of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, home to one of the world's elite football clubs, Real Madrid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Galician, Catalan, Basque, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pick up your tickets to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour at the Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wheelchair users: please note it is not currently possible to complete the entire tour of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Please note that if you go directly to Santiago Bernabéu Stadium without first picking up the tickets from the office of the local partner, you will not be able to access the tour
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events Real Madrid reserves the right to change the schedule, routes, or close part of the tour.
- The ticket for Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour is valid for a single-use
- The hop-on hop-off bus tour tickets are valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour: March to October from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. November to February from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM