Escape the busy city of Madrid and visit two of its nearby UNESCO World Heritage-listed cities, Segovia and Ávila. With an expert escort guide, learn about and explore these culturally and history-rich sites, and marvel at the iconic architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at The Yellow Tours Office at the address of 7th Calle de San Bernardo. The closest metro station is Santo Domingo, accessible on the red metro line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes