Join a panoramic tour through Madrid taking in the most beautiful sights in the city including Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, and Puerta del Sol. Stop to take incredible pictures and get personalized tips from a local guide during the tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Tour departs from Julia Travel at C/ San Nicolás 15 (next to Plaza de Ramales).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Infants are free; meals and consumption's not included
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works)
- The tour is accessible for wheelchair users who have a folding chair. Wheelchair users must be accompanied by someone who can assist them thoroughly