Embark on a full-day tour to Toledo and Segovia from Madrid, with tickets to visit the famous Alcázar of Segovia. Seize the opportunity to extend your trip with a guided visit to the city of Ávila.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up anywhere within Madrid city center with the private tour option. Please be ready at the pickup location 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at Plaza de las Ventas on Julio Camba Street at the corner of Alcala Street. Metro stop: Las Ventas, exit Calle Julio Camba.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The transportation is done on large buses that can fit up to 60 people but walking guided tours in the cities are conducted in groups of up to a maximum of 30 people
- In case you want to visit Ávila too, you have to select the upgrade before booking
- Please check the weather conditions before going on the tour, it can be very cold in winter and very hot in summer
- Bilingual options will be split into separate language groups once a certain group size is reached
- The tour involves a lot of walking, so it may not be suitable for people with reduced mobility or wheelchair users