Taste the wines of the Ribera del Duero wine region at 3 different wineries on a day trip from Madrid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
At the front door of the cafetería of hotel Claridge, next to the main door of the hotel. Plaza del Conde de Casal, 6, 28007 Madrid Closest Metro Station: Conde de Casal (Line 6) The use of cafeteria facilities is only allowed for their customers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that the wineries visited will depend on availability
- This is a small group tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age permitted for the wine tastings is 18 years old
- You will depart Madrid at 9:15 AM and the drive to the Ribera del Duero is about 2 hours. The total duration of the tour is approximately 10 to 11 hours, depending on traffic
- Children under 12 years cannot take part in the tour