Journey back in time to the days of the Romans and Moors on a guided tour of 2 of the most important monuments in Málaga. Explore the palatial Alcazaba and the ruins of the adjacent Roman Theater with an official guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Calle Alcazabilla, in the glass pyramidOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes