Explore Ronda on a private tour. Learn about the town's history with sites like Plaza de Toros de Ronda, Spain's oldest bullfighting ring. End with a wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pick-up is available from hotels in Malaga. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Check-in takes place 5 minutes before the tour start time
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour duration is 5 hours from Marbella and 6 hours from Malaga
- The tour in a car (1 – 3 people) or in a van (4 – 8 people) doesn’t include a tour guide during the transportation. The local guide will meet the group in Ronda city
- The tour in a minibus or regular bus (from 8 people on) includes a tour guide during the transportation
- Hotel pick-up is available from hotels in Marbella or Malaga. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask or protective covering