Choose between 2 fantastic tours from Cala Millor and discover the east and north coast of Mallorca by buggy. Visit villages, monasteries, and castles and enjoy stunning views along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Carrer Olivera 3 07560 Cala Millor MallorcaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The price is per buggy. Additional participants can be booked with it.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people (the buggy is always occupied by 2 people. If 3 people, for example, want to book the tour, the additional person will sit beside the tour guide). 2 buggies are made available for 4 participants.
- Participants must have owned a driving license (category B) for at least 2 years (probation period does not count).
- The buggy tour covers approximately 100-120 kilometers and takes around 4 hours. Cold drinks and petrol are included in the tour price. Helmets are not mandatory. You can drive the vehicle yourself or join the tour as a passenger.