Discover a fascinating underground world on this half-day sea caving adventure tour in Mallorca. Explore the Cova des Coloms caves with a professional guide and swim in the natural lakes. This is an adventure for everyone in the family to enjoy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from most hotels in the main coastal areas of Mallorca. For a full list, please contact the activity provider directly. Cruise ship pickup is available if you are on an overnight stay. If you are staying in a private residence, a meeting point location will be provided.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet in the Cala Romantica parking in front of the beach. Look for your guide who will be wearing a bright yellow t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Each person must bring a minimum of 1.5 liters of water, a snack, and any required medication
- You must bring sports shoes for the coastal walk
- Please provide your shoe size when booking