This trike tour is a beautiful and action-packed way to explore Mallorca. See beautiful monasteries and sea views along your ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
BE CAREFUL when navigating to the meeting point by car. It is not in Sant Llorenc (same postcode and also a street Olivera). The meeting point is right in Cala Millor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- You need to be at least 21 years old to drive the trike or have a driver's license for at least three years
- If it rains, the local partner will try to postpone the tour, otherwise your money will be refunded
- You must bring your original drivers' license; copies will not be accepted
- Insurance is compulsory and must be paid on-site (€20-€29)