Enjoy a guided Mini-Jeep tour of Cala Millor. Discover the area's beauty in the mountains or by the sea by driving along streets and sideways, without worrying about going off-road.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Be careful when navigating to by car to the meeting point. It is not in Sant Llorenc (same postcode and also a street Olivera). It is right in Cala Millor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Insurance is compulsory and must be paid on-site (€20-€29)
- The Jeep must be booked for 2 people, even if you are a solo participant
- The minimum age to drive is 19 years, and you must have owned a driving license (category B) for at least 2 years, excluding the probationary period