Journey through the world's oceans at Palma Aquarium, just 500 metes from Playa de Palma beach. See marine species from the Mediterranean, Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, take part in thrilling activities such as diving with rays and sharks, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Carrer de Manuela de los Herreros, 21, 07610 Palma de Mallorca.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- In winter, the aquarium closes at 3:30 PM; the last admission at 2:00 PM
- In summer, the aquarium closes at 6:30 PM; the last admission is at 5:00 PM
- Children must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old
- Infants under 3 years old can enter at no charge without a ticket