Learn about the region's fauna and flora without having to leave Manaus. During this city tour, you will visit two important sites hosting a vast number of species of animals and plants from the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from Manaus in your hotel, hostel, b&b, or even airport or port (in which case your guide will have a sign with your name on it).
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- One of the places has a 42 meters high tower (not mandatory to climb) with no elevator
- If you are coming on a cruise ship, you can enjoy a special starting time exclusive to your group; just get in touch with the local partner and let them know what time you plan to start