Explore city and nature on a tour through northern Brazil’s “heart of the Amazon,” followed by a boating expedition down the famous Amazon River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Meet at the lobby of your hotel, hostel, or B&B within the urban area. For pickup at the airport or port, there will be a sign with your name on it.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Customers with limited mobility should be able to get in and out of the car and boat
- If you are coming on a cruise ship, you can enjoy a special starting time exclusive to your group; just get in touch with the local partner and let them know what time you plan to start