Discover national parks, castles, and coastal towns, as the Welsh scenery takes your breath away. Explore the natural landscape from the comfort of a luxury, 16 seat mini-coach, on this 3-day, small-group tour from Manchester.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for the tour departure is next to the NCP Car Park on Store Street. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. Directions if traveling via public transportation: exit Piccadilly Train Station in Manchester. At Caffe Nero, turn left and walk towards Motel One. Take the first left under the tunnel. Walk until you see a white minibus bearing the name of the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that from of April 1, 2020 the tour will stay in Caernarfon for two nights (instead of Aberystwyth).
- The guesthouses may be up to a 20-minute walk from the town center
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- One 15-kilogram bag permitted per person
- En-suite accommodation will be drawn from a selection of small, locally-owned guesthouses and bed and breakfasts in the town of Aberystwyth