Join the next adventure to North Wales for a fully-narrated sightseeing tour like no other. Spend time exploring a Victorian seaside resort, marvel in awe at a medieval castle, and experience the mystical Snowdonia National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Look for the Coach Station and head for Bay A where a clear Busybus sign is displayed: The Station, Manchester M90, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Trains between Manchester Airport and Central Manchester stations (including Piccadilly) take 20 minutes and run every 10 minutes, 7 days a week.
- Entrance to Conwy Castle is optional. The 9 £ entrance fee is not included in the price