Walk in the footsteps of your favorite players on this behind-the-scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium with an expert professional guide, who will bring each area to life with interesting stories.
Best tours for locals
2020 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Let’s celebrate the local experiences sparking travel’s comeback. Learn more
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
First floor of the CityStoreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Etihad Stadium is a working stadium and therefore access is not guaranteed every day. It is possible that tour routes may have to be changed at short notice.
- There are restrictions in place on home match days, because key areas are used for the match, your tour will not include a number of areas including the dressing rooms, dugouts, the tunnel, and the press conference room.