Explore Manchester from an open-top sightseeing bus. Learn about the city's industrial past from the recorded commentary and take in the sights as you explore the city center and Salford Quays.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the Princess Street bus stop SE to board the bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your ticket is valid for 2 calendar days from the date shown. If the bus is not operating on one of these days, you may use the ticket on the next available day
- The recorded commentary is in English, but other languages are available if you download the activity provider's app
- You will be notified of any change to the schedule or route via the activity provider's Facebook page
- Tours start at 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, and 2:00 PM on the Pink Timetable that operates all year
- Extra tours run during the summer months, please refer to the booking schedule