Unleash your adventurous side in Guadalmina Canyon with your friends or family. Discover beautiful views and rappel and jump through the canyon on an activity that's fun for all ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- If you do not know how to swim, please let them know to be able to prepare a life jacket
- Bring socks, walking shoes or running shoes, closed-toe, with good adhesion in the sole. You can also rent our canyon shoes for this canyon (contact tuur after booking with a WhatsApp message). Please note that aqua shoes are not allowed for canyoning
- Bring a small bottle of water, at least 0.5 liters (16 oz.) and sunscreen
- Come to the meeting point with the swimsuit already on. Bring a change of
- clothing and dry shoes/sandals for the end of the canyon
- It is important to inform your guide if any of the participants have any disease or allergy
- The activity provider will contact you after booking to ask if you need canyoning shoes