Discover Marineland, a theme park featuring marine mammals, an outdoor water play area, land animal displays, and amusement rides. Travel just a few minutes from Niagara Falls and begin your fun and educational day for all the family.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Marineland Canada, 7657 Portage Road, Niagara Falls, Canada L2E 6X8. Guests must check in at the Group Tours/Guest Relations booth at the admission gate to receive their ticket before entering the park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available to rent for a small fee, subject to availability
- There are a range of dining options at the park and you are welcome to bring your own picnic to enjoy at the Family Picnic Area
- You may bring food and beverages into the park. Alcoholic beverages and glass bottles are not permitted
- In the event of extreme weather (lightning, heavy rain, high winds), for guest safety, some of the rides and attractions may temporarily close until this weather passes