On this 2-day tour from Marrakech you’ll travel through the desert to Zagora, a town in the Draa River Valley in the Drâa-Tafilalet region of southeastern Morocco. Spend the night in a private tent in a Berber camp and enjoy camel rides in the desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop-off is provided at your centrally located hotel or riad. If you are staying outside the city center there is an additional charge of €20 total per group (minimum of 2 to a maximum of 10 persons).
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Customer pick-up starts at 7:00 am but please allow for a wait of 30 minutes due to early morning traffic
- If your accommodation located in an area which cannot be served by the pick-up service, you will be sent an email with details of the nearest meeting point 24 hour before the day of your tour
- Please bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, a camera and long pants
- A private tent is available for €5 per person