Leave the hustle and bustle of Marrakech for a day trip to Ourika Valley. You'll follow the trails of the Berbers of Morocco as you explore the Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages, and hike to the western slopes of high Atlas Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from any location in Marrakech city center Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled pickup time
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This day trip requires a moderate physical health level, especially to climb to the waterfalls
- Good walking shoes are required
- Ourika is quite cold in winter