Head out from Marrakech to explore the Moroccan Sahara Desert. Enjoy a drive that takes you along the Draa Valley to its oases, ride a camel while enjoying the dramatic sunset over Erg Chebbi, spend a night under the stars at a desert camp, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your Marrakech hotel or the nearest accessible point to your riad (Jemaa El Fna Square)
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please be sure to bring warm clothing in the winter (no sleeping bags are required), light clothing in the summer, sunscreen, a hat, good walking shoes, a flashlight, and trousers (for the camel trek). Shorts and skirts are not recommended for the treak as the saddles can cause skin irritation.