Immerse yourself in the traditional Berber culture on this full-day guided hike into the mountains where you'll visit a local community, and enjoy an authentic meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- * 2 hour guided walk in the Imlil region
- *During the winter season and early spring, it might be cold in the Atlas Mountains during the day, please be prepared and don’t forget warm jackets.
- *Do not forget a hat, sunscreen, wet napkins and sunglasses. They will be very useful during your day trip to the Atlas Mountains.
- *Sandals and flip-flops are not recommended for this tour
- *You can choose to ride the mules to ‘’Armed’’ Village if you wish, for an extra 10 Euros to be paid directly to the supplier