A day trek to discover and hike outside Marrakech towards the beautiful Atlas Mountains. This 3-hour trek will cross authentic and old villages and provide great views of the superb Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in Morocco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Arabic
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Hotel Ali, Marrakech City Center, Behind Poste MarocOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Good walking shoes are required for this tour
- Please inform of any food allergies in advance
- Always dress according to the weather