Learn to cook authentic Moroccan tagines in Marrakech. Shop for ingredients at a souk, learn about the uses of herbs and spices, and cook a typical Moroccan meal with an expert chef. Then, sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Outside Café France in Djemaa El-Fna. As you walk into Djemaa El-Fna through the main entrance, this is a 3-storey café on the right side of the square. All through Djemaa El-Fna there are fake guides who will try and convince you to do a tour with them, so please make sure that you find the official guide who will be holding an Urban Adventures sign or badge, and be waiting for you in front of the café.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- From September 1st, 2021, travelers over the age of 18 must produce proof of complete vaccination against COVID-19 to participate in the tour. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination
- The maximum group size for the group class is 12 people
- Dress standards are more conservative in Morocco than in most western countries. Shoulders, knees, and cleavage should be covered at all times. Wearing shorts or low-cut tops and showing your midriff is not recommended, as it will restrict your entry into buildings, including private homes, and is considered disrespectful. Long, light-colored, lightweight sleeved shirts, trousers, and skirts are respectful, cover your body, keep you cool in the heat, and protect you from the harsh sun