Abu Dabbab Beach is most famous for being home to the endangered species of sea cow, which are also known as dugongs. Visit this beach for a snorkeling adventure which will provide you with the chance to encounter these creatures and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Arabic, Russian, Dutch
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel In Marsa Alam.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card