Explore Marseille at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour of the city's highlights. Then, continue your discovery on foot with an app-based self-guided tour of the Panier District.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- French, English, German, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
This is not a skip the line ticket Change of departure point from 7 July to 3 September 2023 at 5 Rue Henri Barbusse 13001 Marseille Red line buses run every 30 minutes between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM Blue line buses run every 45 minutes between 10:15 AM and 4:45 PM For the Panier district audio guide, start in front of Marseille City Hall, close to the Old Port Bus stopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Buses run every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Audio-guided walking tour on your smartphone: available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day