A guided walking tour in Matera, a UNESCO site and 2019 European Capital of Culture. A local tour guide will lead you to discover the "Sassi", a historic town where you'll see cave houses and rupestrian churches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Admire the landascape of the "Sassi"
- Stroll between the ancient neighborhood of Sasso Barisano and Sasso caveoso
- Share your excursion with other curious travelers
- Licensed tour guide
- Rock Church entrance
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour is free for children under 6 years of age