This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
Embark on a small-group underwater adventure perfect for those who want to dive with a purpose. Delight in a personalized dive experience that will help you become a better diver while you learn how to make a difference and protect the oceans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the dive shop at 94 Kupuohi St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Diving certification
Know before you go
- Proof of an Open Water Certification is required to participate in this tour
- Flying within 24 hours after diving is not permitted
- A waiver form must be completed prior to the activity
- The local partner is committed to conservation and supports eco-tourism. They proudly offer opportunities for divers to expand their knowledge and awareness about environmental conservation efforts on Maui