Revel in the sights of Maui's golden coastline as you cruise through the beautiful Kaanapali area on a Segway. Marvel at picture-perfect views of the pristine beaches and turquoise waters that make Maui so beloved.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At 991 Limahana Pl, Lahaina, HI 96761. This is just off the Honoapiilani Highway between the Sugar Cane Train Station and Pizza Hut.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please bring closed shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses and bottled water
- Those 16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent guardian, or chaperone on a tour
- Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign a waiver to participate
- Guests must weigh between 75 lbs and 260 lbs to participate
- All guests must be able to step on and off the Segway without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid
- Guests must not have heart conditions, recent surgeries or neck, back, shoulder, knee or ankle injuries
- No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway
- People under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to ride