Enjoy a hike on Le Morne Brabant, a peninsula offering the best views you can get of mountains and lagoons, along with a knowledgeable and professional guide who will teach you about the history, culture, and biology of this area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Wapalapam Island Eatery. Then, get back in your car to follow them to the starting/end point of the hike (5 km away).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour may be canceled in cases of bad weather, in this case you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule to another date or receive a full refund
- A minimum of two participants is required to run this tour, if the minimum number is not reached the local provider may need to reschedule or cancel your booking