Hike to the peak of the third-highest mountain of Mauritius, which offers a 360-degree view of the island. Discover and learn more about the mountain's surrounding area, including the unique flora and fauna of Mauritius.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Travel on the Bois Cheri Road B47 (heading towards St. Pierre) until you see a sign which will be on your left-hand side (mainly if you are coming from Moka) which indicated the direction to the mountain. Enter the road and keep on moving towards the meeting point, as per the GPS link sent to you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Making noise
Know before you go
- This activity may be postponed in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Each participant must bring at least 1.5 liters of water.
- Transportation (pick-up and drop-off) can be organised at an additional cost.
- This activity is recommended for outdoor enthusiasts only.