Take your passion for hiking to the next level up Le Morne Brabant Mountain. Benefit from an experienced guide and enjoy the striking panoramic views of Mauritius' emerald sea and verdant mountains from the top.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Le Morne Public Beach - in front of the Slave Route Monument. Get back in your respective vehicles and follow your guide to the start point of the trail.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This activity may be postponed in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Each participant must bring at least 1.5 liters of water.
- Transportation (pick-up and drop-off) can be organised at an additional cost.
- This activity is recommended for outdoor enthusiasts only.