Take a private tour to learn more about the past of the murderous drug lord, Pablo Escobar. Explore places important to his life while hearing about the detrimental effects his organization had on Colombia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels located in the central area of Medellín. If your hotel is out of the pickup zone, the closest meeting point will be provided.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- La Catedral, the prison Escobar built for himself, is closed on Mondays