Join this 4-hour private hike on an eco-trail through dense Andean cloud forest to a 20-meter high waterfall called La Miel, and have a relaxing swim. Enjoy flora and fauna in this nature reserve.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the lobby of your hotel or other accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions (tropical weather)
- Prepare spare swimsuit, clothes/shoes to change after the activity (they will get wet)
- Good walking shoes are needed
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required