Experience the world-famous Great Ocean Road with tales of shipwrecks and years past, panoramic vistas around every corner and of course the best views of the majestic and iconic 12 Apostles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Immigration Museum at 7:35 AM. Alternatively, if you wish to change your pickup location please contact the activity proivder.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Reusable water bottle
- Rain gear
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Mandatory passenger details are required at the time of booking: phone number.
- Child fare prices apply to children aged between 0 and 12 years old.
- Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a
- child protective seat. Infant seats are free of charge and must be requested at the time of booking.
- This terrain is not suitable for mobility-impaired travelers, wheelchairs, walkers, prams or strollers.
- Limited storage space on our vehicle, baggage kept to 1 x 5-7 kg day bag per person.