Experience the spectacular beauty of the Grampians National Park on a full-day tour from Melbourne. Discover a nature lover's paradise of amazing views, waterfalls, native wildlife, and much more. Learn about the famous “Eureka Rebellion” and gold rush.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please select to be picked up from one of the following hotels: • The Windsor Hotel (111 Spring Street, at 7:10 AM) • Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens (380 William Street, at 7:20 AM) • The Victoria Hotel (215 Little Collins Street, at 7:30 AM) • The Savoy Hotel (630 Little Collins Street, at 7:40 AM) • Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders Street, at 7:50 AM) • Crown Promenade Hotel (8 Whiteman Street, at 7:55 AM) You must contact the tour operator directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- *** Important note: Your pick up time may be different to the official start time. The start time refers to the very first pickup time on the operator's pickup run. Please refer to the pickup information to see the specific pick-up time from your hotel. Your specific pickup time will be confirmed by the operator after your booking is completed.
- All tours operate with a maximum of 24 participants to ensure an in-depth and personalized experience
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. This tour is not recommended for guests with mobility challenges