Enjoy the Mornington Peninsula's nature on a private day tour from Melbourne with dinner. Visit Dendy Street beach, meet kangaroos and koalas at Moonlit Sanctuary, and enjoy the view from the Eagle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Pickup included
- Please ensure you contact 69 Tours a day before your experience to inform your driver and guide about your desired pick up location.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This is a family friendly tour providing fun and enjoyment for all ages. Kids will particularly enjoy interacting with Australian wildlife, including the opportunity to hand feed wallabies, kangaroos, ducks and geese.