Join a guided tasting tour of the Yarra Valley and visit wineries, have a delicious lunch and a paddle of beers or ciders at a craft brewery, and enjoy gin at the famous Four Pillars Gin Distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at 9 AM in front of St Paul’s Cathedral, near the steps on the Flinders Street side. The tour will depart at 9:15 AM sharp, so please be on time to avoid disappointment.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The itinerary and timing for this activity may change however we will let you know beforehand.
- Please note that passengers must refrain from consuming food and hot drinks (e.g. coffee) on board the bus
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 passengers, and the maximum number of people per booking is 8 people.
- It cannot be guaranteed that groups larger than 8 will be accommodated on the same vehicle