Spend the day gazing upon the picturesque Mornington Peninsula coastline. See one of Australia's most iconic rock formations, admire the panoramic coastal views from Arthurs Seat Lookout, and sample some finest produce the area has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from four separate venues in Melbourne.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Child fares apply to all travelers 0-15 years and must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seat or a child booster seat provided on request at least 72 hours prior to tour departure or the customer may supply their own
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Tour stops may vary from time to time
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol